Oct 29, 2004

Used to be, i thot that depression is something rare.. someone who's weak minded, lack of faith etc.. but over the years i have realised that ppl around me are facing depression.. and there's nothing wrong with these ppl.. although i still think that faith plays an important role here, it is still a disease...

strength is not something that could be taught.. or talked into.. it's also not the problems that you face, but on how you face them..

i dont want to claim that i'm stronger than most ppl or anything like that.. but Allah loves me & had helped me thru the rough times.. there were times when i though i couldnt go on, but Alhamdullilah, i managed to keep my head above water long enough still i could stand back on my own.. and yes, it wasnt easy.. if wasnt for my parents.. my best friends.. i might not have made it thru.. my heart still have the holes there, but i won't let u see it..

so to my friends who are still struggling, hang in there.. u can make it, if you believe in it.. or make yourself believe it..

I'll get over you... I know I will
I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
And I'll tell myself I'm over you
'Cause I'm the king of wishful thinking
I am the king of wishful thinking

I refuse to give in to my blues
That's not how it's going to be
And I deny the tears in my eyes
I don't want to let you see... no
That you have made a hole in my heart
And now I've got to fool myself...
~Artist Lyrics: Go West
~Song Lyrics: King Of Wishful Thinking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment