Oct 19, 2004

still waiting to be taken for berbuka.. well, if there's ppl who's insisting to take you out, why resist? hehe.. dont get me wrong..it's just my client & i'm not alone either..hehe.. cian my friend, she'd have to berbuka on her own.. but i'm staying over with her till she goes back, right? also, going back to her place is much nearer than my own from here.. ;p

hmm.. so far my ramadhan has not been that different that average days.. so far i still reach home abt 7, usually later.. and at least not eating alone since my friend came down here.. how sad can i be? hehe.. well, i'm one of those ppl, who rather be on my own anyway.. now that i think abt it, i was never that comfortable with ppl.. i suppose some ppl would call me cold or a snob or "sombong".. i'm really not any of those (at least i'd like to think so..).. but i'm really not that good with ppl..

well.. gotta go.. it's another 15mins to berbuka & i still havent left the building yet.. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment