Oct 4, 2004

"It's different when it is your own house"..

That is so true.. as excited as i would to move to a new place (e.g. i have to move to a new place for each of my uni years).. its not quite as exciting as moving into something that you own.. something that belongs to you.. but then again, it could be coz i've been waiting for it for wayyy too long.. or that i'm finally seeing something positive for once this year.. somewhat positive that is.. as it is, I already had connection problem with my Astro, problem to install my new washing machine, i cant find that blue local majlis perbandaran's tong sampah thingy & those ppl i called up are giving me such dumb answers..

but there are some good thing - my window is perfect for that curtain i bought ages ago in nottingham (it didnt fit with my parents house's window - too short).. found a really good bargain with the bed..perfect fitting for my duvet & the bed.. found an absolutely lovely tv cabinet piece.. and finally get to use(or rather take out of the box) the stuff i bought back in uk..

well.. there's still a lot more work to be done with the house.. not so much technical stuff or any that requires professional, but rather the small items you'd need or need to do..

will update further on the house.. i may not be a great interior designer (no matter how much i love interior designing), where ideas come rushing over to me.. hehe.. but i do hope it'd be someplace where ppl would remember, would love to come back to, would like to stay..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment