Oct 12, 2004

time2 org nak balik.. masa tuh ler byk le benda yg org nak.. tak paham betul le..

oo.. my other boss telling me that he wants me to concentrate more on the audits & transfer some of the other jobs to my current boss.. also that he'd change me to report right to him rather than to my current boss.. hmm.. well supposed that are some good in that.. in a way, that shud help clear up some of my job, in order to concentrate more..otherwise i'd be bogged down with unnecessary problems caused by other ppl.. not that i'd expect these ppl to be mistake-free, but sometimes it is a little irritating when they dont even care or get affected by the mistake, instead knowing that someone can/will solve it for them.. well, i'd supposed i'd think that way too if i were them.. the maintenance part of my job, hmm.. it's not difficult i supposed... but leceh.. also have to be kinda dedicated.. but it does help when you're not busy with something (& when would that be? more likely it's just me who needed to not do work for a few hours..hehe)..

anyway.. my job is the kind that - is difficult to explain to others.. in words, it sounds so much simpler that it really is.. yet, how else would you describe it? ntah le..

kinda cool this friendster thingy.. managed to track down a few friends.. also surprises the way we tend to be linked to someone somehow or rather.. just shows how small this world really is..

okla.. i better ciao before the gate closes..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment