Nov 4, 2004

Dunno why but feeling so lazy lately.. there's still work to be done & we havent even started with the raya preparation.. ;p

is laziness or "rajin" (somehow the word is just not coming to me) something hereditary? i mean, i do my share of work, at work, at home etc, sometime more, sometimes less .. but i'd have to admit i'm quite lazy at times.. and i do respect those who are very 'rajin'.. and i do know my mum's gonna hold it against me till forever.. i guess once the idea is planted, no matter whether people believed it or not, they will always hold a doubt abt it..





1 Comment:

  1. Khalid Raffali said...
    heheh lazyness is hereditary? seems like an excuse to me.. this raya to me also holds little anticipation. like the whole thing have become routine to apoint that i no longer care what happens. no new baju raya as yet. just bought some jam tarts aje. hmm why laa agaknye eh.

Post a Comment