Nov 29, 2004

well.. that was quite an interesting weekend i've had..

apart from my marathon classes (which are from fri 6.30-9.30 & both sat/sun 9am-7pm.. yup that's right.. hrs & hrs of lecture.. and one thing i've managed to learn is fall asleep, without falling from my chair or bench.. haha..i seriously tell you, at least to my knowledge, i do not asleep in class at uni, altho i do get very drowsy at times due to lack of sleep doing none studying activities..).. this is also the weekend, the relatives choose to came by..

my parents & my brother's parents (to those who dont know.. just bear with me..maybe will explain one of these days..) stayed over coz they're joining the 'rombongan menghantar pengantin' to pahang on sunday.. not the greatest host i know, cant be there when they arrived.. then my bro & wife and his in-laws, this incl PIL, S/B-IL & their spouses,.. well, what can i say, my bro's wife do have 8 siblings, all quite close in age..with 2 babies in tow.. definitely a full house..

on sunday, my uncle insisted that someone pick up their things from my house & meet them who coming back from pahang somewhere, rather then come back to my place first.. well, i'm in class till 7.. the only other keys are with my parents, who also went to pahang.. hmm.. so his only daugther, had to come all the way from KL to my colleage to get my keys, to my place to pick up the stuff, then back to kl.. whom i'm told later by her, had miscommunication where both parties were waiting at 2 different places.. with the rain & the jam, with all of them pretty exhausted.. quite a circus there.. hehe..

and another sad note.. some unexpected turn of events for some friends of mine.. i do wish you both the best..& somehow work this out.. it's not what i'd hope for you, but either way it goes, you know where to find me.. for now, i'll leave you alone to solve it or till you tell me yourself or whatever..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment