Oct 11, 2009

9. Smooth Sailing On The Friendship
Have you ever lost a friend because they were crushing on you and turning the relationship into something more serious failed? I agree with our Mind of Man. Friends should fall for you and vice versa. If they’re not, something is rotten in the state of your ability to romance. Seek further self-realization.
"Friends should fall for you" ? For real? I wouldnt know if any of my friends had 'crushes' on me coz they'd never tell me anyway.. so far that i know, only 1 had approached me before.. but then i happen to met The Ex at the same time. I've heard rumours that there were.. but i wished they had came up to me about it. I wouldnt laugh at you (at least i think so.. hehe), but i might be laughing at the idea of it, so dont take it personally..

But seriously, i dont get it why people think that i'm intimidating.. or that they think that i'm already in a relationship when i'm not.. i've got something stamped over my forehead, is it? shessh...

1. You Can Go To A Crowded Bar And Not Meet Someone
Hot stuff, all you gotta do is smile at some guy and he’ll melt like butter. Bonus points if you can actually get a sentence out.
Another suggestion given by the article... hmm.. i've smiled and smiled and smiled at that cute guy next door & he still barely talks to me.. hmmmphh.. doesnt help that he's usually hanging outside the house with his bro & other housemates.. i'm already bad at small talks & approching people.. so approching a group of guys? err..so not happening..

and that's the reason why i'm still single.. :( How now brown cow??

Read more here.


1 Comment:

  1. Ceri said...
    Yikes. I've had friends tell me they've had feelings and it's the most awkward-ass thing in the world if you don't feel that way back.

    And I've smiled too. Once I kept giving a guy the eye and he actually turned round to me and said, "I'm not interested." Public humiliation at its best.

Post a Comment