Oct 1, 2009

I've been so lazy to update my blogs these days.. so many other distractions in the way.. haha..


Eid have been chaotic as usual.. with the frenzy preparation, family gatherings & visiting, eid drama (& i dont mean the ones on the telly).. it was finally a relief to reach back home.. good thing not too many people knew my parents came back with me to KL, or they'd come in droves to "beraya" with us... hehe.. either that or they themselves are not back from their own hometown..

i didnt managed to get much pictures as i planned, mainly coz gossipping with the aunts or stuffing my face with food was much more tempting.. haha.. below are some of those fabulous food made by my mum...

The "Ketupat Palas" - before & after cooking


Chicken Rendang, Chocolate Cake & Fruit Cake


The Raya cookies


Of course, i couldnt resist taking the photos of these cute girls during lunch by our ex-neighbour.. The middle girl (in the bed) was playing host to the other 2, and you can see what an impressive host she makes.. lol...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment