Sep 2, 2009

Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Share your ABC’s
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a
big network of bloggers doing this tag
Available or single? Single and available
Best Friend? Mrs BF & Mdm KS
Cake or Pie? I love both.. but if i have to choose, i guess it would be Cake..
Drink of choice? Water or mango juice
Essential item for every day use? Cell phone
Favorite color? Pink
Google? For everything and anything.. haha..
Hometown? Penang, Malaysia
Indulgences? Books, handbags
January or February? Hmm... i love December.. hehe..
Kids and their names? none
Life is incomplete without…? chocolates.. yumm..
Marriage date? .... jeng jeng jeng...
Number of siblings? none
Oranges or apples? Apples (but i prefer mangoes)
Phobias and fears? I dont like creepy crawlies..
Quote for the day? "I know God wont give me anything I cant handle. I just wish He didnt trust me so much" - Mother Teresa
Reason to smile? I got myself a new laptop..
Season? Spring
Tag 3 people? Iexora and whoever who feels like it..
Unknown fact about me? I have managed to read 50 books this year.. yeay..
Vegetable you hate? Beetroot
Worst habit? Procrastinate
X-rays you’ve had? Medical checkup for my job interview
Your fave food? Too many to list! Macaroni Bakar, my mum's chocolate cake, sushi, apple pie, and the list goes on and on..
Zodiac sign? Capricorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment