Sep 3, 2009

Found this daily meme at http://thatsmyanswer.com/

Are you looking forward to the release of Dan Brown’s newest novel, The Lost Symbol, on Sept. 15th? Did you read, and enjoy, The Da Vinci Code?
I am looking forward to read Dan Brown's latest book, although i still havent decided whether i'd buy it immediately ie the hardcover book. I probably would wait til the paperback is out though....

I actually quite liked The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demon. Obviously i dont know my facts vs the fiction, as some people had complained. But to me, it was an enjoyable story nonetheless. Not the movie of course, Tom Hanks just is not Robert Langdon. He's so not.

2 Comments:

  1. Ceri said...
    I really enjoyed The Da Vinci Code. I couldn't put it down and read it in a couple of days. I didn't like the film though and I think the huge success of it kind of put me off reading Angels and Demons.
    Lilue said...
    I didnt like the movie either, although Angel & Demon was better. Both are different in its own way, so i'd recommend that you try the book anyway. After all the hype dies down of course.. that way you wont be bias when reading it.. *wink*..

Post a Comment