Sep 7, 2009

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about audio books…

What is your preferred method of listening to audio books? Where and when do you listen to them?


I've actually never tried listening to audio books before.. mainly because audio books are not very popular in my country and not as easily accessible. I would love to try, although i can foresee that i might just get easily distracted on other things, rather than concentrating on the book.. haha.. i do that a lot with music as it is.. i liked to have some "noise" in the background, especially when i'm driving etc, but i don't always "listen" to it..

If there are any recommended audio books out there, i would love to hear them..

2 Comments:

  1. caite said...
    I have tried them...but I either am very distracted and lose the story...or fall asleep.
    Ceri said...
    Same here. I don't listen to them because I'm easily distracted or will probably fall asleep. And I can imagine it might get frustrating if you have to keep rewinding it back.

Post a Comment