Aug 20, 2009

I just met (or rather finally talked) to the new manager in my department yesterday..He looked pretty interesting alright.. kinda bubly and quite the joker as well.. He was of course, "complaining" that our department is a little too quiet for his taste.. hehe.. but hey, we dont mind if he's planning to liven things up.. with my current boss leaving for another department, my team has lost our noise factor.. sob sob..

But the interesting thing abt that new manager was, he said that I looked familiar to him.. huh? i realised that he is not that much older than me after talking to him, but i'm certain that i've never met the guy before..

Also, what made that fact so weird was, he was not the only person who has said that to me.. my other colleague, said the same thing when he met me.. which at first i thought that we might have met somewhere in UK, where we both studied.. that is, until i realised that he graduated way, way earlier than me..

of course, the last guy who said that to me, was just using it as a pickup line.. haha..

So... since when have i became this popular face ? Am i that common ? I've never thought of myself as being common before, even my real name is a rare one.. hmm.. weird...

2 Comments:

  1. Sofira said...
    soalan yg sama tu tandanya taktik nak usha le kot? :D

    atau mungkin secara kebetulan rupa anda memang mirip/seiras dgn ex-gf atau teman rapatnya???
    Lilue said...
    Bab "secara kebetulan" tuh masih tak dapat nak dipastikan.. akan di-interview secepat mungkin.. *wink*

    Tapi nak nak "usha" tuh.. minta simpang banyak2.. orang itu udah berpunya.. hahah...

Post a Comment