Aug 26, 2009

Where i work, parking is an issue.. and i guess that goes for quite a number of people, especially those who work in the heart of Kay Ell.. and since i do not have a dedicated parking (not unless i'm prepared to pay through the nose that is), i made the choice to come early to office. it's a hassle really, but i rather do this than going round and round searching for a parking or squeezing somewhere and then end up worrying abt it for the rest of the day..

Today, as usually i left the house at 5.30am, going via Federal Highway.. at 5.30, it is still empty as compared to not moving at all once you've hit 7am.. i think i didnt go as fast as i could have.. a fast car, out of nowhere came up behind me.. i would have moved out of the way if not for the car on my left.. it's too close for me to go behind him, so i was going to cut the left car, to give way for the fast car.. then, unexpectedly the car behind me, tried to bypass me.. and there is absolutely no.. i repeat, there's absolutely no space on my right!!!

so the car hit the divider and end up hitting me.. duh! i was soooo scared, for me and for my car.. it totally didnt cross my mind to look at his plate number etc.. i was just trying to hold on to my car, trying to see if my car can continue moving.. i didnt dare to stop coz it was barely 6 in the morning.. and we're in the middle of highway for god's sake.. so i kept on moving and crying over the phone with my mum.. i drove straight to office and only then did i stop to check the damages..

Alhamdullillah, it didnt looked like i had any major dent & surprisingly my bumper is still intact.. i thot that's just it for my car.. :( only my back door was badly scratched that i can see.. and Alhamdullillah, i was okay, although i was shaking all the way to office.. the aftershock of the event..

So for you gals out there, be careful when you drive out in the morning (or even late at night, that is).. there's lots of madmen out there.. ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment