Dec 14, 2004

You don't know how much you mean to certain people. You don't know how loved you are, how admired you are, how respected, how looked up to, how appreciated and how valued you are. Perhaps this is just as well or your head would swell to the size of a hot air balloon. This is a sensitive time. It involves delicate relationships and presents the possibility of difficult exchanges. Yet it also contains much reassurance and comfort. Whatever you are worried about, stop worrying about it.
-Capricorn, Dec 14 2004

Hmm.. i wouldnt know how much of that is true.. esp after all the events that happened this year that just proves just how much people hated me.. and they just wouldnt stop at anything to show their petty claws at me..

But yes, i am not going to burden myself worrying abt it. I've done with my exams, I'll be away from office for the rest of the week.. it's my time to have fun now..

1 Comment:

  1. Khalid Raffali said...
    enjoy ur break lilue, u deserve it. go la have a vacation or something like that eh.

Post a Comment