Dec 20, 2004

dont be mad at me, it is not my fault.. go vent your anger at them, not me.. i've already had my share of hatred from them, i dont need you to add to it.. and it's one thing to be reminded, but another to be mad at me at things i've yet to do or at mistakes made by others..

just had to rant that out.. there are times when i just can't stand it.. and people ask me why i want to live alone? duh.. if only i could get away.. from everyone and everything.. :(

on another note.. genting was pretty good.. managed to avoid the laptop for almost 3 days.. and the whole weekend.. hehe.. if my bosses can go on leave for 2 weeks, i can at least take these 3 days to laze off..

just reliased that heights are beginning to scare me.. huh! mua? i took on The Big One in Liverpool abt 4 times, 2 times on The Nemesis at Alton Towers, and those rides at Disneyland & Disneyworld.. aiyoo, this is not good.. must be the age thing.. and i so wanted to catch that new ride at Genting & the one at Berjaya.. Having meetings at Genting does not mean you'll get a chance to drop by the theme park.. :p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment