Dec 29, 2004

Hey.. I'm a year older today.. or as an old friend announced in my friendster, welcome to the late 20s group.. As i got to thinking this morning.. i really don't know how i managed to get thru this year.. in fact, i could still feel the panic, anxiety, humiliation, hurt, hopelessness of the situation when i think about it.. gotta stop it, girl.. you need to get a grip on yourself..

"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."

so one of my new year's resolution is.. to be happy.. one way or another.. i owe it to myself to do so..
Well happy birthday to myself.. !



*************************************************************************************************
An update on the tsunami (well, my update anyway):
-so far none of my family are affected.. in fact parents only left my house that morning & only got up to bukit merah where they stayed the nite at Pak Lang's..
-Aida is fine, although kept getting bombarded by calls from KL office abt the tsunami since her boss is on maternity leave..
-Mr Ash's got thru his wedding without mishap.. (well, that's what he says..)
-He said that him & family are also okay..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment