Nov 21, 2010

Actually, i'm not sure what is it i want out of life..

i know that:
- i dont exactly want to be a housewife or a teacher..
- i dont want a job that makes me work til 4am in the morning or til midnight. sekali sekala is one thing, but every month is a bit too much
- i dont think i can last working in the government sector. i would definitely die of boredom
- i dont mind working with numbers & excels, but i am so phobic with reporting/closing activities right now
- i dont mind doing analysis work. i'm good, but not that great
- i dont mind if it includes travelling, but if i do get married, not too sure how that will be a factor. oh ya btw, if you make me travel, dont la make me do the jobs at the office as well during my travel. tak sempat2 tau nak cover semua benda.
- i do plan to get married at some point of time, so i dont plan to chain myself at work all nite, weekends and public hols
- i want to at least be able to take leave or be on mc, without being chased for something or the other. Ini, cuti 3 hari tapi keje for 2 out of that 3 days.. macam la the company nak lingkup kalau i takde for a few days
- i'm not that great a leader. i can teach/tell you what/how to do but dont expect me to hold your hand all the time. i'm no good at detailed, nitty gritty work, i get lost. (which is why i am dying doing closing work, it's too detailed for my brains sob sob)
- i would love to do "think out of the box" type stuffs, but then again, you have to give me the time to think. if my to-do list is longer than 1 page & can never be finished-type, then dont expect me to come out with fantastic ideas & such.
- it's not so much the money that i'd chase (but you do have to pay me you know.. including bonuses) but the satisfaction of a job well done. ini sebabkan nak kejar semua benda, buat yang mana sempat aje & asal siap aje... seems like no meaning to it. all superficially done.

is there such job that could cater to my wishes? hmmm.. i wonder..

p/s: Joining this rat-race life is no fun. What do you get out of it? As per saying by my colleage's elder - "Keje apa la ni? Keluar pagi, balik malam. Tak juga kaya! Kaya lagi aku yang duduk rumah ni"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment