Nov 9, 2010

Some of my god-knows-when-i'll-achieve-it deams:

  • To open up a bookstore ala Meg Ryan's You've Got Mail's Shop around the corner. Including a wicked cafe, selling oh-so-yummy pastries & coffee ala Nora Robert's Three Sister Island Bookstore (chewah..)
  • To write a (bestseller) book.. or at least something that someone might actually read.. hehhe..
  • To be someone who gets paid to read books or buy books.. ooo..wont that be nice?
  • To get paid to travel... in style of course.. *stars in my eyes*..

Is it just a dream? To tell the truth, i'm not that rajin to open up a business. Got to have the effort. but then again, rather than i slave myself over my current work. For at least a week per month, i have to stay late. and i mean late. I left office at 1am yesterday. In fact i didnt go home. My colleague bugged me to follow her home instead of driving back all the way home. Dont even ask what i wore to office today :( Last month, i was at the office til 3am++. for i think it was for 3 days, maybe 4.. baloi kah keje ku ini? And i still havent finished my work. sigh..

Call me a lazybum, a slacker.. but "Life is to be enjoyed, not endured" says Gordon B. Hinckley (whoever he is..).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment