Dec 27, 2005

It's 2 more days from my birthday & i've already started my celebration over the weekend.. hehe..

a couple of my girlfriends came over for an early celebration, plus, one of them also just had her birthday on friday.. kira celebrate sekali la.. which of course gave me the perfect reason to avoid a particular event which i didnt really wanna go.. ahaks.. thank you soo much gals..!! with friends like you, i can take on the world.. hehe, or rather forget my woes.. i so need to make sure i make more time to meet up with my girlfriends as part of my new year resolution. Plus while both of them are around in KL & still unattached.. hehe..

something which also happened over the weekend made me realised, just how long it has been since i went out on dates..(not that i do go out that often before tho..& with not-so-many-guys either.. hehe).. heck, i've almost forgotten how it's like.. terrible huh?

This morning itself has brought on 2 early surprises for me.. one was a birthday msg from an old friend.. I havent heard from Mr.Italy for so long, since his marriage last year.. could it be that my theory has been proven to be correct? hehe..i have this theory (which like i said, is my own warped sense of theory on my lovelife) that, of all the guys that i've known (and i mean those who were "more than friends"), they'd be the one who'd leave.. yet, they always came back.. god knows la what exactly they expect from me by doing so, but somehow, they do.. which always puts me in an arkward position, given that they almost always do not include their other-halfs when doing so..

The other one was a call from someone regarding potential Mr.Right.. or so they tell me la.. ahaks.. well, i guess no harm in getting to know someone new.. but why la you guys always come in droves? it has happened before & look where it got me.. absolutely nowhere.. that's why you girls out there should not be like me...ahaks.. dah la tak reti go out with more than 1 guy at a time and plain tak reti go out with people.. i'm such a lost case.. hehe..

but otherwise you'll never hear the end of it.. typical la kan, here i am, almost 27, still single & not seeing anyone, which somehow violates all the rules of the social norm.. not that i mind that much, but the lack of non-couple friends & lack of couple-doom topics (which includes wedding stuff/baby/in-laws/other-half kinda stories) do get to you sometimes...

well, will see what else is in store for the rest of the week.. still have my dinner plans (which dont even know whether we can make it for this week) with Miss.Best.Friend.. wished that a certain someone would do something, however insignificant for the big day, but doubt that that person even knows abt it.. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment