Dec 22, 2005

ergh.. there are things that i wanted to purge out of my system, but currently - otak tengah berserabut... so will try to sort that one out.. somehow..

btw, my colleague, who like me, tgh kemaruk nak change our phone.. (hehe.. i know..i know.. not exactly a priority item to splurge on right now.. but i soo la want one.. read that again-want, not need..hehe) managed to got us a pretty good deal on a Sony W550 (i think that is the right model name..) if we pay cash... which is not bad, considering the market price is abt 200+ higher..

i'm actually eyeing the other model, W880 (ok..so i can't exactly remember the model's name..so sue me.. u can go find out yourself, it's that bright orange coloured one...hehe), but that is like soo out of my budget.. come on la.. to spend more than 1/2 of my hard-earned monthly pay on some credit card sized gadget? so very very tempting & i so so want to do so, but the practical side of me is screaming no way... susah jugak being practical nie ek.. haha..

anyway, i'm gonna sleep on it & decide tomorow..but if i can save 200 on that one, then i can buy my dad a new phone too, huh? but then i'd still have to fork out the money, which i didnt have to, in the first place..

hmm..decisions..decisions.. so hard to do.. :p

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I guess u r referring to W800i. Niceeeee phone.. he he
    with wayyyy nice price tag.. ahak2

    As for me, i'm aiming for Nokia N71. Errr... perhaps any phone with 3G capbility... and oh with camera too... hmmm.. add video recording... oh yes, wifi too (very useful in my office).

    Geez.. come to think of it, N71 it is then.. he he he

    Errr.. N92? I'm confuse.. ihik2

    The sad part, i already hv an ipaq phone but w/o 3G and video capturing capability (I use wifi features a lot, but GPRS just soooo expensive!).

    Perhaps i should get a sugar mummy, perhaps i can ask her to get me the phone. Heck, while at it perhaps i can ask her the civic 2006 too... kah kah kah

    Silly me.

    Anyway, hope u will get the phone u wanted and 1 for ur dad too.

    Really.. nice phone that W800i.

Post a Comment