Dec 12, 2005

They say that you can't choose who you're related to; that's why God created friends..

I tried to stay away from you people, knowing just how much you dont like me.. but i dont know, i must have some kind of power or something over you people.. you just cant stay away can you? It's really getting irritating having to put up with your petty comments, acting like we're such bosom buddies when i know that you'd be talking behind my back anyway.. so kampung one, you know.. but i know that i can't get rid of you.. i know that i can't retaliate back because that would just be exactly what you want.. and i am trying to just let it slide, but i'm tired of being the target here..and at some point, i'm just going to blow coz i'm no angel either....so god just please provide me the strengh to have patience with these people.. let me be able to close my eyes & ears (& hopefully my heart) to whatever that they do/say, in order the preserve this very fragile thread of connection between us..

luckily i do have other people to fall back onto.. other people whom i've chose to associate myself with.. who knows me.. who (i hope) truly cares abt me..


~~~~~~

btw, bro already gotten his keys to the apartment, which is opposite my house..so no definite plans as yet when they'll be moving. but i guess should be soon.. apparently my cousin's fiancee also bought an apartment at the same place, but in a different block..i guess will be moving in after their wedding this x-mas..

another note: i've completed my 4000-pieces jigsaw puzzle.. yeay!! now all i have to do is figure out what to do with it? was hoping to be able to frame it up & hang it.. any ideas how? hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment