Aug 30, 2008

I was just surfing the net when i came across this song... Sang by the Korean group, Dong Ban Shin Gi (DBSK) aka Tong Vfang Xien Qi (TVXQ) aka Tohoshinki (note: 1st-korean name, 2nd- chinese name, 3rd-japanese name.. why they need 3 different names for the 3 different countries is beyond me.. hehe)

<

Anyway, apparently this is one of their latest single:-
Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou (Why did i fall in love with you?)

Doushite…(Why..)
..kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou? (..did i end up falling for you?)
Donna ni toki ga nagarete mo kimi wa zutto (No matter how much time has passed)
Koko ni iru to omotteta noni (I still thought you were right here)
Demo kimi ga eranda no wa chigau michi (But you've already chosen a different path)


Doushite…(Why..)
..kimi ni nani mo tsutaerarenakattan darou? (..couldn’t I call out to you at all?)
Mainichi maiban tsunotteku omoi (Every day and night growing emotions)
Aturedasu kotoba (And words overflow)
Wakatteta noni (But I realised that)
Mou todokanai (They'd never reach you again)


Hajimete deatta sono hi kara (Since that day I first met you)
Kimi wo shitteita ki ga shittanda (I felt like I already know you)
Amari ni shizen ni tokekonde shimatta futari (You and I melted into each other so smoothly)
Doko ni ibu nori mo issho de kimi ga iru koto ga touzen de (It was natural for me to be where you were)
Bokura wa futari de otonani natte kita (The two of us grew up together)
Demo kimi ga eranda no wa chigau michi (But you've already chosen a different path)

Doushite… (Why..)
..kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou? (..did i end up falling for you?)
Donna ni toki ga nagarete mo kimi wa zutto (No matter how much time has passed)
Koko ni iru to omotteta noni (I still thought you were right here)
Mou kanawanai (Now we can't turn back)

Tokubetsuna imi wo motsu kyou wo (The special meaning held by this day)
Shiawase kao de tatsu kyou wo (Today you stood with a happy expression)
Kireina sugata dekami sama ni chikatteru, kimi wo (You looked so beautiful while praying to god)
Boku janai hito no tonari de (But I wasn't the one next to you)
Shukufuku sareteru sugata wo (And the image of you receiving blessings)
Boku wa douyatte miokureba ii no darou? (Of that how could i let go?)


Mou Doushite… (So, Why..)
..kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou? (..did i end up falling for you?)
Ano koro no bokura no koto (How we were before)
Mou modorenai (We can't return to it anymore)
kangaeta kangaeta/modorenai (We can't return/I've thought it through)

Doushite… (Why..)
..kimi wo te wo tsukami ubaenakattan darou? (..didn't I hold on to your hand?)
Donna ni toki ga nagarete mo kimi wa zutto (No matter how much time has passed)
Boku no yoko ni iru hazu datta (You should've always been by my side)
Sono mama nii (Just like this)

Soredemo kimi ga boku no soba nara to itte mo (But still, even if I'm nowhere near you anymore)
Eien ni kimi ga shiawase de iru koto (I'm praying that you)
Tada negatteru (May be happy for eternity)
Tatoe sore ga donna ni sabishikute mo.. (No matter how much that would make me lonely..)
setsunakute mo (.. or show sad)


If you have never told her how you felt, how can you expect her to wait for you? agak hampeh jugak lelaki ini.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment