Aug 5, 2004

I havent actually heard the song, but found it when i was bloghopping.. just what i needed to remind myself..



That's All I Want



Take it from me


That you're gonna be in love


Just give yourself some time


You're just in a shaky frame of mind


Take it from me


That everyone's not that way


Just out to break your heart


So baby don't fall apart



I know that it hurts sometimes


But girl if you let me ride


I'll make you feel the way you want


I'll make you feel like you're in love


Don't want you to compromise


We can just take our time


Whatever makes you feel you're loved


That's all I want



Take it from me


You're gonna love someone


I can see it in your eyes


Somebody's gotta treat you right



Take it from me


Your life is bound to change


He'll never, ever break your heart


You'll never have to feel that pain



[CHORUS]



You have this tendency to blame things on yourself


Has it not occurred to you, that it may be someone else


There is an urgency to change the way you feel


Well I'm here to make the way for you


Girl you're not by yourself



[CHORUS]



Az Yet / Babyface & Keith Andes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment