Feb 21, 2012

I know i'm a kpop fanatic & i love almost everything korean. I cant specifically explain why but i do.
Is it wrong?
Am i hurting anyone?
Do i bash your interest?
No, right? So let me be la..

How do you expect to be in my life if you cant handle/make allowances for my obsession?

Also, i have absolutely nothing against you & i know you are a good guy, but dont shoot me for saying that our conversations are too.. Hmm.. What word should i use?.. "cold" ? "no chemistry"? Is chemistry required to have a good relationship? I wouldnt know. :p

and why is it that i have to be the one to make the effort? You're the guy right? Just coz you are shy or clueless, doesnt excuse you from at least meeting me halfway. So sue me for preferring Leaders like Hyun Joong & Jiyong, whose character i truly admire, not just their looks.

So how now brown cow?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment