Jan 8, 2012

Maybe its just me... but as much as i really like these songs.. i cant help but feel that there's something really wrong with it.. :p

Adele's Someone like you - okay, i get it. your ex/crush already got married & you wished him well. cant you just leave it at that? Why does it have to be "I'd hoped you'd see my face & be reminded that for me its isnt over" ? for me, i'd tell those guys - see my face & know that i'm doing fine without you. i wish you well but i wont find someone like you, i'd find someone better than you...



Bruno Mars' Marry You - Really love this song.. but really, is marriage "something dumb to do" ? you "think" you want to marry me? and if we wake up & want to break up - its "cool"? i so wouldnt marry you if that's how you ask me.... :p

Beyonce's Best thing i never had - i love this song. and i agree with it. Just that i dont understand why you'd be talking about your ex & how happy you are that you're over him instead of talking about how happy that you're marrying your husband (mainly referring to the mv)? hmm...

Katy Perry's The one that got away - why worry about something that never lasted? for me, he wouldnt be the one that got away.. instead it's me that's the one that got away.. ahaks.. 



Christina Perri's Jar of heart - there's something about this song that just hooked me in. Been there before, sort of. And i so agree, who do you think you are to come back? But Christina, why did you learned "to live half alive" in the first place? he may have left you scars, but you dont have to live half alive just coz of him you know. you're strong enough. nuff said. 



What do you think? 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment