Jan 20, 2012

I feel like a 2-year old for feeling this way but i cant help it.

I may not be on my death bed, but when i say i'm sick, i truly am sick. And i'm not just fishing for sympathy, but you could have at least shown some, maybe a lil bit concern. Even statuesque/no-expression hyun joong can buy his buin medicines behind her back, you cant even be bothered to ask me how am i doing?

People say its the little things that count. I dont care about your money, your big cars & whatnots.. And i can only read so much from the crumbs of lines that you gave me. So forgive me if i make my own conclusion. I've been on my own for far too long so no worries about me not being able to take care of myself.. but if you plan to be in my life, you better make it a good one, coz otherwise, please.... Just leave me alone!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment