Apr 19, 2006

Hish.. my transfer is gonna be postponed for at least another 1 1/2 mth.. what la.. what to do? first, they promised me that it would be 1st january.. then due to my manager leaving the company, postponed it to Mar.. then, my boss transferred himself out of the job, leaving me with 2 new managers in charge.. erk! senang nye dia transfer out within 1 week.. kita nie dah 3 bulan, still takde pa per.. hampeh..

now the guy who's suppose to swap jobs with me is leaving the company, so the boss said that he cant afford (read: too scared) to let me go as no one else have my extended (chewah, iye ke?) knowledge of the job.. wah, i'm so flattered la that you love me so much that you wont let me go.. but then again, how long you want me to keep me here? :( dah penat la wey.. i can't exactly be halfway here & halfway there, right?

whatever la.. whenever you think you'll able to make a decision, then tell me.. dah malas nak pikir..

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »
    Anonymous said...
    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

Post a Comment