Apr 13, 2006

Darn it... :(

Had my checkups yesterday & the doc says maybe we shud have cut down on the dosage as per planned abt a month ago.. but during the last checkup, he said my pulse rate was still not stabil enough (ie has not reached the targeted rate at abt 80).. anyway, now he says that maybe my reading last time was a little screwed up, so now looks like my current dosage may be a little too much.. cheh.. now you tell me..!

so no wonder la recently been feeling so fat (I’m sure I havent change much of what I eat lately..i think la).. also been so depressed & having weird mood swings.. sluggish & slow.. thot I was just depress abt my job & abt other stuff plus having my PMS or something.. altho was kinda puzzled as to why i'm so stressed out right now.. guess got my answers for now..

so doc's gonna cut down my medication for the next 2 weeks & i will have to start weighting myself everytime i see him.. hmm.. so does that mean i can't go on a diet? aiyak.. and i've got a wedding to go to next month.. how to lose these weights in the mean time?

uwaa.. help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment