Dec 29, 2015

It's my birthday today!! ^_^

What a change from last year.
Change of status from single to married.
Change of living arrangements from living alone to having a permanent housemate.
Having to entertain 2 sets of families now.
Having to spend raya away from my own family.
Having to be the big sister, as compared to having only cousins.

But all on a positive side, although making  some of these changes are slightly on the arkward, mainly me coz I'm not used to being with new people. Kinda.

The first half of the year was pretty much spend having kenduri. My wedding up north was in Feb. Then we flew to Kuching for my brother-in-law's wedding in Mar. Then my husband's side of the wedding in May, followed by his brother's wedding at my mother-in-law's place.

Surprisingly i managed to keep up at work. Considering that i was flying solo (after my staff resigned on short notice) since november last year until my new staffs joined in Mar. I had to do month end closing, 2014 year end, annual report & forecast at the same time. By the time feb rolled around i thot i was going to collapse already. Fuh. But boss agreed to add another staff in my team so i had 2 new joiners, including a new boss added on in Jul. But with the change of FD & MD, that extra breathing space I'd thought we'd have with a bigger team, went straight down the drain. Aiyoh... we were working like headless chicken for the past few months & have yet to change still :(. Let see what they have in plan for us in the coming months, but not exactly (that i can see) working in our favor 😭...

Oh well...it's just a job right? So am working to balance my life a bit more, so that i can have more family time. So am gonna let the office chaos just slide over my head & close my eyes. At least that's the plan. 😕😕.

Here's to an exciting new year ahead. More changes & more fun. New motto for the year would be to do more of what makes me happy. So let's begin..😉

0 Comments:

Post a Comment