Dec 15, 2012

Do you bring the book(s) you’re reading with you when you go out? How? Physically, or in an e-reader of some kind? Have your habits in this regard changed? (I know I carried books with me more when I was in school than I do now–I can’t read while I’m driving to work, after all.)
I havent done BTT for ages… hehe.. but really liked that question, so i thought i’d join in the fun.. 
Actually, when i was younger, i didnt know that it was okay to bring a book with you when you go out. That other people are doing it. Haha. I do always bring a along a book when i take the flight, especially back when i used to travel to Singapore a lot. 
Then i discovered ebooks! i started with my Sony Reader (& now using ipad) & it was so easy to slip that into my handbag, that i always had it with me even when i dont have the time to stop & read.
I’ve also transferred some of my ebooks into my smartphone, not ideal for long period of reading, but for that few minutes that i could spare, it’s really handy to be reading rather than staring into space or fiddling with games (i’m not much into games as you can imagine).. 
So now i cant go anywhere without having something to read on hand, either on my phone or my ipad. And it allows me to read more when i travel, when before, i would be stuck with only one physical book & nothing to read once i’ve finished it. I would love to have a reader like kindle fire (since my Sony Reader is now defunct), but my ipad is really more than enough. there’s too many to read, too little time that i have as it is… haha… 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment