Apr 6, 2007

Auww.. my ex-colleagues called me up just now (well, rather one of them wanted to ask me abt some workings, while the other just wanted to hi).. she was telling me abt how much they missed me & how the place now feels slightly emptier without me.. (or rather how i'm no longer there to bug her really.. hehe.. i used to ask her all sorts of questions coz she's pretty senior over there..) and now that another of my ex-colleague is also leaving to join me here, she was pretty much devastated.. poor lady.. ;p

and no, i did not 'pujuk' my friend tuh to follow me regardless what some might think... although i guess she finally decided to accept after she found out that i accepted the offer. But it will be good for her as she'd get a chance to become a manager here... & i get a buddy to learn the ropes here together.. :)

Overall, have not gone full swing on the work yet.. still helping out here & there, rather than starting on my actual job.. so can't comment much on that.. of course, the nature of this job requires me to go back to basics.. erk, left those for so long, can barely remember them.. hehe..

the only other thing that bothers me (& just abt every other person who drives) abt here is the parking.. at the moment, i'm coming in pretty early & going back, i guess you can call it normal hours.. hehe.. this means, my sleeping & mealtime is totally screwed up .. i'd be having breakfast wayy early, then lunch at 12 (before lunch hour was 12.30, which i dont always go on time anyway..).. so then i'd get so darn sleepy & hungrier in between meal times.. aiyo, how la to conform to my diet like this..? and i so need to, esp since in may timeframe, got lots of kenduris to go to :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment