Jun 28, 2006

How can u say that U “know” I kinda have a lot on my plate which i MUST complete by today, so why dont I “prioritise” my work, in order to get it done when it's your work that i'm trying to salvage on top of my own work?? … aiiyyyyooooooo… ada yg nak kena lempang ni…

Oh no...I’ve already got some major ulcers.. totally dried lips (which somehow my lipbalm not having any affects)..and jerawat – arghh!! getting break outs merata2.. this job is totally not good for my body.. or mind for that matter.. :(

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ahaks.. begitulah mentaliti motolola..
    Lilue said...
    makes me wonder what am i still doing here.. ;p hehe..
    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Anonymous said...
    Very nice site! » »

Post a Comment