Feb 24, 2006

Aiyoo.. i think i've chosen myself the wrong career.. It's not joke trying to close every single problem in the whole world... well, in my world anyway.. in 1 day.. (well, even tho you have the whole month to do work..somehow or rather.. the bulk of it always seems to come on the last day of the month.. and usually after lunch.. :o )

anyway.. on more cheerful thoughts.. i need to get to the end of this meeting asap & rush home.. my cab's coming at 15 to 7.. (which btw, they've been over efficient & came this morning instead.. heheh..) & i'll be flying to the Island for the big DO over at Miss.Best.Friend.. can't wait.. ! :D Also, will need to start packing for my big trip next month.. so will be hauling back those stuff back to KL with me for the final packing.. hmm, speaking of that, i so need to get some new shoes for the trip.. can't be wearing my pink beach slippers over to where i'm going.. pangkor bolehla..

allright.. meeting's over.. (yes, i am being naughty & trying to type this during my call..hehe).. so now i can leave.. i hope..

have a good weekend y'all... !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment