Oct 12, 2005

Yikes.. that was a little unverving coming out of the Doc's office this morning.. i went to collect my bloodtest results.. considering that i'm feeling fine and all, it was kinda of a shock that my TSH level is still within the dangerous zone.. :(

opps.. i should really start at the begining, right?..hehe.. basically abt a mth ago, i was hopitalised for severe vomitting and lethargy.. heck by then he was already the 4th doc to examine me & the results are still coming back as normal, ie no apparent sickness..!duh! so this 4th doc admitted me in, hooked me up to the drip.. after the 3rd day admission, he managed to discover that i've got thyroid.. finally.. ;p

anyway, due to the severe vomitting & lack of appetite, i was way way too weak for work, even after 1 1/2 week of mc.. tapi gagah kan la jugak since the bos just 'had' to call me up at hospital asking when i can work.. (now come to think abt it, shud have just ignore everyone & took more leave..hehe ). The doc said my body was not fully recovered & still unstabil.. okla, fine..i'd take it easy for a while.. ya, right!?! what with the Q3 end - issues, reports, wor .. all non stop.. so guessed it wasn;t so surprising that my TSH - that is the hormon generating thingy in the brain, to still be at <0.01 (normal level is 0.35-5.50)!.. but the good news is my thyroid level (T4) is already back to normal, for now.. so will be popping the pills for the next 18 months... :( and i so do not like medicines..

so any ideas how i can lower my stress level ? apart from actually quitting & some doner who'd give me unlimited of money to spend.. hehehe.. oh ya, reminded me to get a haircut too.. need to "reduce" my stress points (or so my mum tells me to..).. *sigh*

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    do take care betu2 coz if u not your eyes going to pop like fish ball...so do take your medication..
    Lilue said...
    Hehe.. trying to remember to take 'em.. still on 15/day tho :( byk nye..!

Post a Comment